Goods and Services Tax will roll out from July 1 and e-commerce companies are clearing off the stocks to gear up for the new roll out. Amazon is holding a three-day Smartphone Sale starting from today and will last till July 21.
The company is offering deals and discounts on laptops, smartphones, headphones and more under the sale. There are offers on smartphones from different price segments. Moto X Force which was launched last year in February at Rs 49,999 is selling at Rs 12,999 under the offer. Further, there is a no cost EMI plan available for the smartphone starting at Rs 1,161 per month. There is also a discount of up to Rs 9,999 with exchange. The delivery is limited to only one unit per customer and it will auto-cancelled on exceeding the order-limit.
Here are some others deals and discounts that the Amazon Smartphone Sale offers. Take a look.
1. iPhone 7: Buyers purchasing iPhone 7 through Amazon Smartphone Sale will get a price cut of up to Rs 17,000 on the device. iPhone 7, 32GB variant which originally costs Rs 60,000 is selling at Rs 42,999 and the EMI plan starts at Rs 3,840 for the iPhone. Further there is up to Rs 15,000 off on the 128GB variant. The Jet Black iPhone 7 which costs Rs 70,000 is selling at a discounted price of Rs 55,990 in the sale. There is also a discount of up to Rs 13,070 with exchange.
2. iPhone 6: iPhone 6 which is arguably the preferred by many even today is selling at a discount of up to Rs 5000. The 16GB space grey variant of the device is selling at Rs 23,999. The EMI plan starts at Rs 2,143. Also there is up to Rs 13,070 off on exchange. The 32GB iPhone 6 is selling at Rs 24,999 while the 16GB and 64GB are currently out of stock.
3. iPhone SE: Amazon is giving a discount of 49 per cent on Apple iPhone SE. The phone is selling at Rs 19,999 while its original cost is Rs 39,000. There is up to Rs 13,070 off with exchange. The 32GB iPhone SE is selling at Rs 23, 380.
4. iPhone 6S: Buyers can save up to Rs 16,000 on iPhone 6S which originally costs Rs 50,000 to its buyers. The deal price of iPhone 6S is Rs 33,999 with EMI plans also available, starting at Rs 3,036. There is up to Rs 13,000 off on exchange. The Rose Gold and 32GB variant of iPhone 6S is selling at Rs 37, 299 while the Gold, Space Grey and Silver are selling at Rs 33,999.
5. Moto Z: There is up to Rs 5,000 off on the Moto Z for the Black and 64GB variant. The EMI plan starts at Rs 2,679 and with exchange there is up to Rs 13,070. The smartphone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is powered by 1.8 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU.